Monday, September 1, 2014

What Whole Brain Teaching Looks Like in My Classroom

I have three parts of WBT set up in my classroom.  Two of them I have introduced and implemented in my classroom, and the final one I have not introduced yet.

I have the 5 classroom rules posted in the front of the room.  My room is Hollywood themed so I found the Hollywood themed 5 classroom rules on www.teacherspayteachers.com.  They were free, and I loved how they matched my theme!  I printed them off and laminated them.  Here they are:


The second part of WBT that I have posted and implemented is the scoreboard.  I use my dry erase board to record the smiles and frowns.  This is what my scoreboard looks like:


I also have the Super Improvers wall posted.  I have not introduced or used it in my classroom yet, and my kids ask me daily what it is for.  I plan on introducing it when we go back to school tomorrow.  I am excited to start using this to motivate my students to improve academically and behaviorally.  Again, I found this at www.teacherspayteachers.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment